1 Stage 20 inch Big Blue filtration system – Steel Powder Coated Bracket
The Big Blue filtration systems can be used on Borehole water, subject to a water analysis being submitted to us.
- This filtration system is aimed at removing sediment from water
- Removes unwanted particles such as sand, rust and mud from your water
- Requires no electricity to run
- Improves color of water
- Install easily & neatly against a wall, either in the garage or outside in a shaded covered area
Stages of Water Filtration System:
Stage 1: Sediment Filtration: This is a 50 micron sediment filter that will remove sediment, silt, rust and lose particles to ensure clear water.
- maximum pressure: 6bar
- maximum flow rate: 2500lph
- port size: 25mm
What you get:
- 1 x 20 Inch big blue filter housings
- 1 x Steel mounting bracket with screws
- 1 x 50-micron, 20 Inch big blue sediment filter
- 1 x wrench to open housing
System comes assembled ready for installation as shown in picture.
Disclaimer: Big blue filters are intended for fine filtration and limits apply to water quality and quantity. Have your water tested before installing a big blue filter to ensure that it is the right solution. It is important to note that the volume of water put through the unit as well as the quality of the water will greatly influence the lifetime of the filters.
|22 × 22 × 74 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|22 × 22 × 74 cm