2 Stage Countertop Filter
The 2 Stage Countertop Water Purifier system is a neat, basic and affordable solution to a household's need for effective drinking water purification.
All filters and spout are included in this package price.
It has the following features and advantages:
- Water purified by this system can be used for drinking, cooking, household plants
- Replacement cartridges are changed easily and hassle-free.
- Great tasting water, improved taste to warm beverages and food.
- Softens taste of water and removes chlorine.
- It does not waste any water.
- It does not alter the pH of water.
- It does not remove any minerals from the water.
- It can purify water which run at a low pressure, with a minimum operating pressure requirement of 30 psi (2 Bar)
2 Stages of filtration ensures high quality water.
Stages of Water Filtration System:
Stage 1: 5 micron sediment filter - for the removal of large particles such as sediment, sand, grains, silt and rust.
Stage 2: A Coconut shell based Carbon Block filter - for the removal of chemicals, like chlorine, and harmful organic and organochlorine substances, like endocrine disrupting hormones. Also removes metals, phenols and petroleum products. The Carbon Block filter is the "work horse" of all Carbon filters, and is recommended above a Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) filter in a 2 stage system. It has a higher density of compacted carbon in the filter when compared to the GAC filter. It can therefore better handle the high workload expected of the Carbon Filtration stage in the 2 Stage System.
Did you know?
All Pure Water 4 Life's Carbon filters are made of Coconut Shell Based Granular Activated Carbon!
Coconut shell carbon is a much more effective and more expensive carbon than coal based carbon, but most importantly is safe to use.
In addition, our Coconut filter is also:
1) less dusty and harder than other activated carbons, making it ideal for water purification;
2) highly effective in absorption of organic chemicals, volatile organic chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, and disinfection by-products. It removes halogens from water and improves water appearance and taste;
3) an Eco Friendly and Renewable Resource for water purification.
What you will get in the box:
- 1 x 10 Inch Sediment Filter Pre-filter
- 1 x 10 Inch Coconut Shell Carbon Block 5 Micron Filter
- 1 x Plastic housing spanner (special tool for replacing the filters)
- 2 x 10" Filter Housings
- 1 x 8" Standard spout
- 1 x 1/4" switch diverter valve and piping
- Technical assistance available during working hours per telephone if you need help/directions with installation.
You can view an installation video here
Parts and Consumables:
5 Micron Sediment Filter - Std (Replace every 3-6 months or when the water pressure drops)
Carbon Block Filter - Std (Replace every 3-6 months or when the water pressure drops)
|36 × 25 × 53 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|36 × 25 × 53 cm