4 stage RO+UV 12V Mobile purifier
4 stage RO+UV 12V Mobile purifier - all filters are included in this package price. Storage tank sold separately!
It has the following features and advantages:
- Water purified by this system can be used for drinking and cooking for outdoor living.
- Replacement cartridges are changed easily and hassle-free.
- Great tasting water, improved taste to warm beverages and food.
- Softens water and removes chlorine and high levels of sodium in water.
- It removes harmful bacteria and viruses.
- UV sterilizers does not add chemicals or change your water’s taste or odor.
- Disinfecting your water with Ultraviolet light is exceptionable simple, effective and environmentally safe.
- Reduces sodium and chlorides in the water.
Ultraviolet water purification is the most effective method for eliminating living bacteria from water. Ultraviolet (UV) rays penetrate harmful pathogens in your water and destroy illness-causing micro-organisms by attacking their genetic core (DNA). This is extremely efficient in eliminating their ability to reproduce. UV systems destroy 99.99% of harmful micro-organisms.
Stages of Reverse Osmosis filtration and disinfection include:
Stage 1: 10" inline PP sediment dispenser filter
Stage 2: UV Sterilization for the removal of bacteria and viruses.
Stage 3: 10" inline PP sediment dispenser filter
Stage 4: 75GPD RO membrane
Stage 5: 10" inline UDF GAC dispenser filter
Did you know?
All Pure Water 4 Life's Carbon filters are made of Coconut Shell Based Granular Activated Carbon!
Coconut shell carbon is a much more effective and more expensive carbon than coal based carbon, but most importantly is safe to use.
In addition, our Coconut filter is also:
1) less dusty and harder than other activated carbons, making it ideal for water purification;
2) highly effective in absorption of organic chemicals, volatile organic chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, and disinfection by-products. It removes halogens from water and improves water appearance and taste;
3) an Eco Friendly and Renewable Resource for water purification.
What you will get in the box:
- 2 x 10" inline PP sediment dispenser filter
- 1 x 10" inline UDF GAC dispenser filter
- 1 x 12 Watt UV sterilizer complete with bulb, glass sleeve and 12V ballastpower supply
- 1 x 75GPD RO membrane
- 12V booster pump
Please note: Requires 12v power supply.
- Technical assistance available during working hours per telephone if you need help/directions with installation.
Other items you may be interested in:
12W UV light Bulb (Replace every 12 months)
12V ballast for UV-1 (Spare)
12W UV Glass Sleeve (Spare)
Sediment filter (Replaced every 3 - 6 months)
Carbon filter (Replace every 3 - 6 months)
|40 × 50 × 23 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|40 × 50 × 23 cm