Automatic Iron Remover – 100 Liter (3 bags K-IRM)
Iron Remover Filter (after storage tank) Available in 50 / 75 / 100 and 150 litres
The Iron Removal Filter is suitable for Borehole filtration installations, subject to a water analysis being submitted to us.
How does an iron remover work?
The iron remover is a fibre glass vessel that is filled with iron removal media designed to filter water obtained from municipal, borehole, well point or rain water source. The tubular design that is used, makes it more effective than similar filters because of the longer "detention time" that the water has with the media. The water flows from the top down through a tightly packed bed of media, which allows the water to be filtered completely. Pushing up through the riser tube, the water is directed to either filter, backwash or rinse. The backwash and rinse cycles ensures that the filter stays clean on the inside and prevents the water from forming tunnels through the media. It also extends the lifetime of the media.
Why a Pure Water 4 Life Iron remover?
The Iron remover stands head and shoulders above similar products for whole house filtration.
The backwash and rinse capability lengthens the lifetime of media and ensures lower maintenance fees.
The tubular design ensures a longer detention time with the media which increases the effectiveness of the filter
The fibre glass vessel can handle a maximum pressure of 6bar.
What you get:
- 1 x Digital Automatic Filter Head
- 1 x 1465-2.5 (100l fibre glass vessel 150psi)
- 1 x Riser Pipe
- 1 x Top Distributor
- 1 x Bottom Distributor
- 3 x Bags of Iron removal Media
- Filter Valve: F67C1 Automatic
- Maximum Pressure: 6 Bar
- Maximum Flow Rate: 2000-3000 l/h
- Port Size: 1"
- Riser Pipe OD/Strainer size: 1.05"
Parts and Consumables:
Disclaimer: Iron Removal Systems are intended for household use and limits apply to water quality and quantity. Have your water tested before installing an Iron remover to ensure that it is the right solution. It is important to note that the volume of water put through the unit as well as the quality of the water will greatly influence the lifetime of the media.
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.