Glass Tank Water Bar – 2 Tier Dispenser with 200LPH RO + 200L glass tank & Automated Filtration
Promotional price: R121,669.00 (incl. VAT & installation, excl. delivery)
The glass tank dispenser is designed as a water dispensing point for retail outlets and allows for customers to refill their own bottles with purified water. The unit includes an RO-1500 @200 liter per hour that includes an Automatic Megachar with Runxin head, 3 Stage pre-filtration and 1 Stage post-filtration. 1 x 0.75kw DAB pump with pressure controller. The table is made from stainless steel and includes 5 x taps, three for 5 liter bottles and two for 25 liter containers and has two drip trays. UV Sterilizer to ensure that the water in the glass tank and additional storage tank stays clean and disinfected.
• Stainless steel 2 tier table
• 2 x Drip trays
• 200 liter glass tank
• Blue LED light
• 0.75kw DAB pump with pressure controller
• 5 x dispensing faucets and plumbing
• Automatic Megachar with filter media and Runxin head
• 3 stage pre-filtration including 2 x sediment filters & carbon filter
• 1 stage post-filtration including sediment filter
• RO-1500 Reverse Osmosis system @ 200liter per hour includes membrane
- UV Sterilizer • Water meter • DAB timer control - to switch off pump and prevent overflow
Please note: An additional water storage tank will be required (Tank not supplied)
Installation price is included. We do installations Nationwide.
Table: height = 137cm, width = 66cm, depth = 97cm
Tank: height = 143cm, width = 55cm, depth = 38cm
Total height = 280cm
For a personalized quote including delivery, click here: Get a Quote
Disclaimer: Limits apply to water quality and quantity that the unit can handle. Have your water tested before installation to ensure that it is the right solution. It is important to note that the volume of water put through the unit as well as the quality of the water will greatly influence the working of the unit and lifetime of parts.
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.