Hobot Legee D7 Robot Vacuum Cleaner and Mop
*Please confirm stock before placing your order!
- Auto Recognition Cleaning- Cleans on both hard floors and carpets at the same time.
- Tangless 4 in 1 Hassle Free All Terrain Cleaning
- Smart Lifting Mop- Lift mop 6mm up when vacuuming carpets
- Ability to climb 20mm over obstacles
- 600g Mopping Force to give your floors a scrubbed look
- 2 hours of operating time.
Looking for a versatile and powerful robot mop/vacuum to help keep your home clean? Look no further than the Hobot Legee D7! This unique machine is designed for both hard floors and carpets, and comes with a front suction mouth and deep-cleaning brushroll to quickly grab hair, dirt, and debris. The temperature-sensed spraying system releases a moderate amount of water for wet-mopping without any water residues, while the rear mopping pad applies 600g of force against the floor to remove stubborn stains. Plus, the Legee App allows you to tackle various types of messes in different rooms in your house with ease. So why wait? Get the Hobot Legee D7
Tangeless Suction 4 in 1- 2700pa Powerful Vacuuming
The new Tangless Suction 4-in-1 allows LEGEE to vacuum with the front suction, sweep with the deep-cleaning brushroll, spray water, and mop with 600g force—all at the same time! The tilted side brush effortlessly cleans everything on its way. Dust and dirt has no way to hide!
- 2700Pa Tangeless Suction
- Deep Cleaning Brushroll
- 6mm Smart Lifting Mop
- 600g Mopping Force
Auto Recognition Mopping (ARM)
- Climbs like a boss when detecting obstacles
- Wet and Mop your hard floors only and keep your carpets dry
AI Smart Spray
4 Spraying Nozzles- Our smart water spray design equips with a temperature sensor that allows LEGEE to spray a thin layer of water (0.002mm) to dissolve the stains and dirt but not so much to leave water stains behind
Deep Cleaning Brushroll
Our unique brushroll with deep-cleaning power can pull in all types of debris and hair on carpets and floors.
Smart Lifting Mop
The smart lifting mop can rise up 6mm above ground. No more shying away from carpets and floor trims!
Full Map Positioning
LEGEE knows your home. LEGEE is able to know its location by recognising and matching the surroundings with the existing map, anywhere, anytime.
LEGEE SLAM Navigation
LEGEE (Lidar, Encoder, Gyro, E-compass, and Position Estimation) is our unique navigation system integrating 5 different technologies to help LEGEE to plan the best cleaning route.
LEGEE D7 App
Available for iOS and Android devices, the LEGEE-D7 App brings delightful floor-cleaning experiences to you with its highly customizable functions and helps keeping your LEGEE firmware up-to-date with the OTA technology.
Get more out of LEGEE with the following smart mapping features:
- In-depth Planning
- Clean in your Order
- Room Divider
- Room Specific Talent Clean
- Schedule Queue
- 5x Map Memory
Talent Clean- 8 Cleaning Modes
- Standard Mode- Simply the Best
- Power Suction Mode- Nothing Escapes
- Tangless Mode- The Hair Remover
- Eco Mode- Go Green
- Stain Mode- Our Stain Removal Hack
- Deep Cleaning Mode- Enjoy a Premium Clean
- Dry Sweep Mode- Stay Dry and Clean
- Customised- You the Boss
|Tangless Suction 4-in-1
|LEGEE SLAM 7.0
|Mopping Cloth Size
|Nidec BLDC Motor
|Smart Lifting Mop
|Auto Recognition Mopping (ARM)
|Tilted-Shake Side Brush
|Obstacle Climbing Ability
|Lidar Head Hit Sensor
|AI Smart Spray
|Optimised Cleaning Coverage (Cleaning Route)
|4.4 meter × 4.4 meter Optimize Coast First then SCAN
|Full Map Positioning & Mop Go Home
|Smart Recharge and Resume
|WiFi (Easy Link Connection)
|5Ghz Wi-Fi/2.4Ghz Wi-Fi/Hotspot
|Facebook, Apple, Google
|Schedule Queue, Cleaning Diary
|Virtual Barrier/Virtual Box/Curtain Zone/ Climbing Control
|Auto Room Divider
|Do Not Disturb Mode
|Siri/ OK Google
|Water Tank Capacity
|Trash Bin Capacity
|High Efficiency Filter
|Rated Capacity: 4500mAh Cell Capacity: 4900mAh
|Clean Area Per Charge
|240 sq Meter
|Device Size (L × W × H)
|340 × 339 × 97.5 mm
|35 × 40 × 15 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|35 × 40 × 15 cm