Kohler Clarity Refill Cartridge
By filtering out more than 99% of bacteria and protozoa, the Kohler Clarity provides up to 40 litres of safe water each day – enough for a small family.
Replacement filter for the Kohler Clarity filter.
The Kohler Clarity Refill Cartridge is made with electroabsorption media, this charged media attracts pathogens and inorganic contaminants like a magnet. As dirty water flows through the filter, ion exchange permanently attaches contaminants (e.g., virus, protozoa, bacteria, chlorine) to the filter media. Activated carbon adsorbs chlorine, flavours and odours. Once filtered, the water is safe and ready to enjoy.
The life span of Kohler Clarity Refill Cartridge varies with the quality of source water used in the system and the frequency of use (the more contaminated the water, the shorter the life). The estimated filter life is 1,500 litres. Assuming a family of 4 uses 3 litres per person per day, the life is approximately 4 months. The water filter should only be cleaned by running filtered water over the cartridge. Cleaning the filter is likely to extend the life of the filter by only a few days. In general, when your filter becomes clogged and is no longer able to filter water, it is time to install a replacement cartridge. The filtration system should not be used to treat water sources that are cloudy (turbid) or contain chemical contaminants, industrial contaminants or heavy metals.
The KOHLER Clarity is designed and tested to meet WHO standards, treating biological pathogens: bacteria, viruses, protozoan cysts, and chlorine. It reduces some heavy metals, including lead, but not to the EPA requirements for the life of the cartridge. It is not designed to treat chemical contaminants. You will get approximately 3 litres of water per hour under constant head pressure. The flow rate may vary based on the head pressure, quality of the water and the age of the filter.
- WHO – Designed to meet WHO (World Health Organization) water quality standards.
- Clean Water Per Day – Filters up to 40 litres per day – With proper and sustained use.
- Flow Rate – Filters up to 3 litres per hour – With proper and sustained use.
- Maintenance – Easy to assemble and clean.
|30 × 30 × 10 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|30 × 30 × 10 cm