Meaco Deluxe 202 Ultrasonic Humidifier and Air Purifier
* Please confirm stock before ordering this product!
This Meaco Deluxe 202 Ultrasonic Humidifier and Air Purifier is a powerful and efficient machine that helps maintain optimal humidity levels, protect from dryness, and reduce annoying snoring. It works by emitting tiny nano-scale particles which maintain a desired humidity level and a healthier atmosphere. The combination of air purification and humidification ensures maximum comfort and fresh air.
- Ultrasonic humidifier and air purifier with remote control
- Warm and cool mist with Aroma Diffuser
- Combined HEPA and Charcoal filter with up to 6 months lifespan
- Best used with Soft Water
- Ultraviolet (UV) lamp to clean the water before humidification
- Hard water filter to prevent limescale build up
- Suitable for rooms up to 65m²
- 17-hour run time
- Medical Aid Scheme Approved (Nappi Code: 1122492001)
- 100% recyclable packaging!
Dry conditions in our homes have a negative affect on our health causing dry skin, sore throats, or itchy eyes. It can also increase the risk of exposure to infections, affecting those with respiratory conditions and allergies.
The Meaco Deluxe 202 Humidifier not only keeps the air humid and clean, the humidified air you breathe in has also been sterilised by an ultraviolet lamp, prior to humidification.
Running a humidifier in hard water areas can be an issue due to the build up of calcium carbonate deposits. With this in mind the Deluxe 202 comes with a large limescale filter to help soften the water before humidification.
Humidifier for Baby
The Deluxe 202 has a quiet Night Mode to help you sleep at night, whether it be to help your baby sleep better or to stop your partner from snoring!
The 202 Deluxe has a range of controls to help you get the best out of the humidifier with a three stage mist output, aroma diffuser, hot or cold mist function, auto humidistat and a variable mist output for more even distribution of the clean, humidified air within the room. The Deluxe is suitable for large rooms up to 65m².
This MeacoDeluxe unit comes with a two-year parts and labour warranty, which can be extended to five years when purchased through our website
You will benefit from our carefully-designed features:
- An aroma diffuser to create a refreshing scent in your home.
- The HEPA filter retains 97.3% of particles 0.3 micro-metres in diameter to help clean the air in your room.
- A Mist Level Button changes the humidification output level.
- Adjustable humidity level between 40%rh and 80%rh.
- An active charcoal filter with 12-15g of charcoal to help remove odours.
- Low noise level of ≤ 35dB(A) when the setting is on Cool Mist and ≤ 45dB(A) for the Warm Mist feature.
Mist Capacity: 300ml / hour in cool mist mode | 400ml / hour in warm mist mode
Moisture Output (High): ≥400ml/h (Warm mist) | ≥300ml/h (Cool mist)
Moisture Output (Medium): ≥300ml/h ( Warm mist) | ≥200ml/h (Cool mist)
Moisture Output (Low): ≥200ml/h ( Warm mist) | ≥100ml/h (Cool mist)
Tank Capacity: 5.3 litres
Power: 25W in cool mist mode | 105W in warm mist mode
Noise Level: Maximum 35dB(A)- Cool Mist | Maximum 45dB(A)- Warm Mist
Aroma Diffuser: Yes
Ultraviolet Water Sterilisation: Yes
Timer: Yes - between 1 and 10 hours
Night Mode: Yes
Adjustable Humidity Level: Yes - between 40%rh and 80%rh
Auto Shut-Off: Yes
HEPA Filters: Yes
Carbon Filters: Yes
Dimensions (HWD): 335 x 255 x 150 mm
Nett Weight: 2,05 Kgs
|34 × 26 × 15 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|34 × 26 × 15 cm