MeacoDry 20L ABC Dehumidifier
Please confirm stock before placing your order!
The MeacoDry ABC 20L Compressor Dehumidifier is the perfect solution for large homes. It is an inverter friendly appliance due to its low energy consumption and therefore costs, offering an economical alternative to a tumble dryer. With a 20L capacity, it can effectively remove condensation and damp and helps to prevent mould growth and musty smells in a 5 bedroom home.
- Keep your bills low – costs less than 66c per hour to run at R2.56/kWh
- Eliminates moisture, reducing damp, humidity and condensation
- Inverter Friendly Laundry Mode- Cost R2.50 to dry a load of washing at R2.56/kWh vs R8.06/load with a tumble dryer
- Dedicated sleep mode for quiet night-time use
- Handy features including child lock and off-timer
- Comes with castors for easier mobility
Introducing the MeacoDry ABC 20L compressor dehumidifier, the perfect solution for larger homes seeking efficient and cost-effective humidity control. Building on the success of our smaller 10L and 12L models, this dehumidifier uses environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant to effectively extract more humidity from the air for less money.
Setting up and using the MeacoDry ABC 20L is simple, thanks to its variable humidistat which allows you to choose your desired target relative humidity between 30% and 80% in 5% increments. The clear display keeps you informed of the current humidity levels, while the child lock prevents any accidental changes to the settings.
This super-quiet dehumidifier features a sleep mode to minimize noise levels, ensuring a peaceful night's sleep for you and your family. In addition, the one-touch Laundry mode lets you dry your clothes quickly and efficiently for only R2.50 per load, saving you money on electricity bills. Customers have reported that the Laundry mode is a great option when drying laundry indoors, especially during load shedding when tumble dryers are not an option.
The MeacoDry ABC 20L has a large 4.8 litre tank, with a clear indicator to let you know when it needs emptying. Alternatively, it can be connected to a hose for continuous drainage. With extraction rate data accurate down to 10°C, it is also suitable for use in unheated spaces like cellars, utility rooms, gun safes and garages.
Investing in the MeacoDry ABC 20L gives you added peace of mind, with a standard two-year warranty which can be extended to five years. Say goodbye to power-hungry tumble dryers and hello to efficient and cost-effective laundry drying with the MeacoDry ABC 20L dehumidifier.
Compressor or Desiccant?: Compressor
Dimensions (HWD): 540 x 335 x 285
Refrigerant: R290 / 75g
Noise Level: Maximum 44dB(A) at one metre
Power Supply: 220-240V, 50Hz
Power Consumption at 20°C and 60%rh: 244 watts
Approximate Electricity Cost: Just 66 cents/hour based on R2,56/kWh
Operating Temperatures: 5°C - 35°C
Filter Type: Washable dust filter
Tank Size: 5 litres
Variable Humidistat: Between 30%rh and 80%rh
Maximum Air Flow: 145m³/hour
Digital Display: Yes
Fan Speeds: 2
Laundry Mode: Yes
Auto Restart: Yes
Child Lock: Yes
On Timer: No
Off Timer: Yes - between 1 and 24 hours
Continuous Drainage Option: Yes - hose not included
Hose Dimensions (for continuous drainage): 15 x 18mm
|34 × 29 × 54 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|34 × 29 × 54 cm