MeacoDry ABC Range 12L Compressor Dehumidifier
* Please check stock before ordering this product!
This superior MeacoDry ABC 12L Compressor Dehumidifier has the latest in quiet-running and energy-efficient technology. It effectively prevents condensation, making it ideal for larger areas in the home. Its whisper-quiet operation ensures quiet, efficient dehumidification, reducing energy usage by up to 35%.
- Ultra-Quite - Great for use in the bedroom
- Energy Efficient – Just 46c/hour based on R2.56/kWh
- Eliminates Moisture – Ideal for controlling damp & condensation
- Remove 12L per day at 30°C and 80%rh
- Cheaper Alternative with Laundry Mode- Dry Clothes at R1.66 per load at R2.56/kWh compared to R8.06 for a tumble dryer load
- Multiple Features – Child lock & Timer
- Compact Design – Small and lightweight
- 2,6L water tank with option of continuous drainage
- Suitable for up to a moderately damp 3 bed house
- Two year parts and labour warranty
The new MeacoDry 'ABC' range offers the multi-award winning Meaco brand of dehumidifiers at an unbeatable entry level price. Featuring the latest low-noise and energy saving technology the 10 litre MeacoDry ‘ABC’ is the quietest compressor dehumidifier from Meaco, making it the most effective and practical dehumidifying solution for the home.
This compressor dehumidifier has low running costs, and when you see how quiet these dehumidifiers are you have a near perfect solution for dehumidifying in the home.
Ultra-quiet dehumidifier technology
At just 36dB when in low fan speed and 40db at high fan speed, the MeacoDry ‘ABC’ beats desiccant dehumidifiers on sound levels. With less obtrusive background noise the MeacoDry ‘ABC’ is more suitable for use in smaller properties than other compressor dehumidifiers.
Energy efficient dehumidifier
Featuring low energy consumption with running costs of just 46 cents per hour based on R2.56/kWh. The MeacoDry ‘ABC’ is a cost-effective and practical solution to help remedy ongoing moisture issues within the home such as damp, condensation, and drying laundry.
Meaco has used its decades of experience to develop time and energy saving functionality into the MeacoDry ‘ABC’ such as:
- Laundry mode – makes the machine run at full speed for 6 hours to help dry your clothes and then switch off to save energy
- Automatic defrost - increases water extraction whilst saving energy when used in lower temperatures
- Automatic turn off – prevents spillage when water tank is full
- Auto-off timer – schedule when the appliance turns off
- Child lock - to prevent hands small and large from changing your settings
- Simple Controls
- The MeacoDry ‘ABC’ features easy to use controls with a display showing the current room relative humidity and the ability to set your target relative humidity in steps of 5%.
Compressor or Desiccant?: Compressor
Extraction Rate at 26.7°C and 60%rh: 7.5 litres per day
Extraction Rate at 30°C and 80%rh: 12 litres per day
Noise level at one metre: 36 to 40dB(A)
Rated Power Consumption: 55W
Variable Humidistat: Yes
Approximate electricity cost: Just 46 cents/hour based on R2.56/kWh
Continuous Drainage: Yes- hose not included
Continuous Drainage Pipe Diameter: 12x15mm
Air Flow (nominal): 100m³/hour
Fan Speeds: Two
Filter: Washable dust filter
Laundry Mode: Yes
Digital Display: Yes
Tank: 2.6 litres
Operating Temperatures: 5....35°C
Power Supply: 230V, 50Hz
Rated Current: 1.1A
Dimensions (HWD): 463 x 300 x 250mm
|47 × 30 × 25 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|47 × 30 × 25 cm