MeacoDry Arete One 10L Low Energy Dehumidifier / Air Purifier
*Please check stock before placing your order!
This state-of-the-art MeacoDry Arete® One 10L Low Energy Dehumidifier / Air Purifier is a must-have for anyone who wants to optimize both the humidity and air quality in their home. Combining dehumidifying and air purifying technology, it guarantees a pristine atmosphere all while using little energy, backed by a 5-year warranty for lasting reliability. Enjoy a more balanced and healthier living environment with effortless ease.
- Meaco's quietest dehumidifier ever- 35 dB(A)!
- AFSA Seal of Approval
- Ideal for apartments, studios, smaller houses, single rooms and even small offices.
- Inverter Friendly
- up to 5.2 times cheaper to run per load than a tumble dryer
- up to 5.9 times cheaper to run per day than an air conditioner
- Medical-grade integrated H13 HEPA filter for cleaner and healthier air
- Now with a free 5-year parts and labour warranty
- Free-standing, with castors included for easy mobility
- Designed in the UK
Prevent Mould, Damp and Condensation Quietly
Introducing the MeacoDry Arete® One 10L Dehumidifier / Air Purifier, a revolutionary device that improves air quality in your home or office. This powerful and compact unit provides two essential functions in one, making it a versatile addition to any space.
Firstly, the MeacoDry Arete® One 10L Dehumidifier removes excess moisture from the air, preventing mould and dampness, and improving air quality. With an extraction rate of 10L, it's suitable for small rooms and spaces of up to three bedrooms.
Secondly, the MeacoDry Arete® One 10L Dehumidifier has a H13 Medical Grade HEPA filter that eliminates allergens, dust, and harmful particles, making it an ideal air purifier for allergy sufferers or anyone looking to improve air quality.
One of the unique features of the MeacoDry Arete® One 10L Dehumidifier is its first-of-its-kind 5-year warranty, a testament to its quality and reliability. With its energy-efficient and eco-friendly design, it saves you money while reducing your carbon footprint.
An Alternative to your tumble dryer
Moreover, the MeacoDry Arete® One 10L Dehumidifier is kind to your inverter, making it an excellent alternative to using a tumble dryer, especially during load shedding. It’s clear digital display and simple touch controls make it easy to use, with a night mode and automatic shut-off function for added convenience and safety.
Finally, its sleek and modern design ensures it fits seamlessly into any space, making it the perfect addition to your home or office.
Transform your living or working environment with the MeacoDry Arete® One 10L Dehumidifier / Air Purifier and enjoy the benefits of a drier, healthier air quality.
Compressor or desiccant?: Compressor
Weight: 10.7 kg
Dimensions (HWD): 319 × 237 × 472 mm
Refrigerant: R290 / 35g
Noise level: 35 and 38 dB(A)
Power supply: 220-240 V, 50 Hz
Power consumption at 20 °C and 60 % RH: 151 watts
Approximate electricity costs:22c / hour based on R1,46 / kWh
Operating temperatures: 5 °C - 35 °C
Filter: Washable dust filter & optionally installable H13 HEPA filter
Container size: 2.5 litres
Variable hygrostat: Between 40 % RH and 70 % RH
Maximum airflow: Low fan speed: 80 m³/h | High fan speed: 100 m³/h
Fan speeds: 2 (automated depending on humidity level)
Laundry mode: Yes
Parental Mode: Yes
Option of continuous Drainage: Yes
|33 × 25 × 50 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|33 × 25 × 50 cm