MeacoDry Arete® One 12L Low Energy Dehumidifier / Air Purifier
*Please check stock before you place your order!
The MeacoDry Arete® One 12L Low Energy Dehumidifier / Air Purifier is a superior choice for those seeking whisper-quiet, reliable, and energy-efficient dehumidifying and purifying capabilities. Delivering an impressive 5 year warranty, the H13 HEPA filter boasts 99.95% efficiency in particle removal, and is up to 70% more energy efficient than other models.
- Two-in-one dehumidifier and air purifier
- AFSA Seal of Approval
- Whisper-quiet operation, keeping your home healthy, quietly
- Medical grade H13 HEPA filter for improved air purification
- Inverter Friendly Alternative
- up to 5.2 times cheaper to run per load compared to a tumble dryer
- up to 5.9 times cheaper to run per day when compared to an air conditioner
- Removes excess moisture from your home
- 5-year parts and labour warranty
- Perfect for preventing mould, condensation and damp areas
- Ideally suited to flats, apartments, single rooms and smaller properties up to 3 bedrooms
Save space, time and money with a 2 in 1 Dehumidifier and Air Purifier
That’s a great combination – no need to buy a separate dehumidifier and air purifier: Arete® One comes with both applications. And, with a modern, stylish design, easy-touch controls and an industry-leading 5-year warranty, this is the only dehumidifier you’ll ever need.
For a healthier and easier life
Just switch Arete® on and let it do the work for you. We’ve designed this unit in the UK with the help of around 2000 customers, over a period of five years, so we know exactly what people are looking for and what’s most important to them. That’s why Arete® is super-quiet. It’s why we’ve made it easy to move around – with furniture-style feet so it fits in with your décor, and castors so you can roll it to a new location whenever you need to.
It’s why we’ve added a medical-grade H13 HEPA filter making this unit another Meaco product with the Allergy Foundations of South Africa's (AFSA) Seal of Approval. It’s why the water tank has lips on both sides so it doesn’t matter if you’re left-handed or right-handed – it’s always easy to empty the tank. It’s why it comes with a special adaptor in the lid so you can attach your garden hose to re-use the water – no need to buy another plastic hose from us. Working sustainably as well as intelligently.
Award-winning excellence in your home
Arete® is the Greek goddess of excellence. We took our inspiration from that name and have spent around five years designing and refining this collection so that it delivers a great experience every time you switch it on.
Designed in Britain using teams based in London, Cambridge and Guildford, Arete® is designed to blend perfectly into your home without losing any of the practical functionality – so it works brilliantly and it looks fantastic. Hidden in plain sight and working hard for a better home environment, you’ll soon wonder how you did without it. And that’s why we’ve added a 5-year parts and labour warranty. We are serious about looking after our customers and we want our products to last as long as possible in your home. So just call us if you need to – we are always here to help.
Compressor or desiccant?: Compressor
Weight: 10.9 kg
Dimensions (HWD): 319 × 237 × 472 mm
Refrigerant: R290 / 45g
Noise level: 35 and 38 dB(A)
Power supply: 220-240 V, 50 Hz
Power consumption at 20 °C and 60 % RH: 151 watts
Approximate electricity costs: 22c / hour based on R1,46 / kWh
Operating temperatures: 5 °C - 35 °C
Filter: Washable dust filter & optionally installable H13 HEPA filter
Tank size: 2.5 litres
Variable hygrostat: Between 40 % RH and 70 % RH
Maximum airflow: Low fan speed: 80 m³/h
High fan speed: 100 m³/h
Fan speeds: 2 (automated depending on humidity level)
Laundry mode: Yes
Parental Mode: Yes
Option of continuous drainage: Yes
|33 × 25 × 50 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|33 × 25 × 50 cm