MeacoDry Arete® One 25L Low Energy Dehumidifier / Air Purifier
* Please confirm stock before ordering this product!
The MeacoDry Arete® One 25L Low Energy Dehumidifier / Air Purifier is designed for large homes and offers quiet, energy efficient operation with a 5 year warranty. It prevents mould, dampness and condensation while helping to improve air quality. Perfect for a healthier home.
- Automated Setting for ideal set up- one touch solution
- Red Dot Design Award- 2023
- Clean the air for you and your family with a H13 Medical Grade HEPA filter
- Optional Charcoal filter to remove smells, VOC's and Smoke
- Automatic emptying with optional pump
- Inverter Friendly
- up to 2.9 times cheaper to run per load when compared to a tumble dryer
- up to 3.3 times cheaper to run per day when compared to an air conditioner
- Quiet Mark Award for 2021*
- AFSA Seal of Approval
- Ideal for a space up to very damp 5 bedroom home
- Need help choosing your dehumidifier? Click here.
- The only Meaco range to come with a free 5 year warranty!
The very best in dehumidifier design
Welcome to the latest in dehumidifier design: the new Arete range. This collection has been in development for five years, with our dedicated United Kingdom based design team working closely with more than 2000 customers to find out exactly what makes the perfect dehumidifier.
We chose the name Arete because she is the Greek Goddess of Excellence in all things. That was our goal with this new range – and we think it’s what we have achieved. With real attention to detail and exhaustive testing and trails, we believe this is the perfect dehumidifier.
This is our most energy efficient dehumidifier range yet. Ultra-quiet and with a host of special features, living with Arete will be a breeze.
If you have problems with condensation, damp, mould or high humidity, Arete is the answer – whether for your home, office, wine cellar, garage, boat, caravan or workshop.
Is this our best dehumidifier ever?
We really believe it is. We’ve devoted years of design know-how and all those insights from our customers, and that means Arete is the result of real innovation and collaboration. The added details such as the air purification, the super-quiet operation and the consideration of how the unit fits in with your home means that Arete is at the top of the pile as far as we’re concerned – and we’re looking forward to hearing what you think too!
Quiet Mark is the independent global certification programme associated with the UK Noise Abatement Society charitable foundation (est.1959). Through scientific testing and assessment Quiet Mark identifies the quietest products in multiple categories spanning many sectors, including: home appliances and technology, building sector materials and commercial sector products.
Compressor or Desiccant?: Compressor
Dimensions: (HWD) 618 x 366 x 272 mm
Refrigerant: R290 / 90g
Noise Level: 40 and 42dB(A)
Power Supply: 220-240V, 50Hz
Power Consumption at 20°C and 60%rh: 267 watts
Approximate Electricity Cost: 39c / hour based on R1,46 / kWh
Operating Temperatures: 5°C - 35°C
Filter Type: Washable dust filter and optional H13 HEPA filter
Tank Size: 4.8 litres
Variable Humidistat: Between 40%rh and 70%rh
Air Flow: Low fan speed: 150m³/hour
High fan speed: 175m³/hour
Digital Display: Yes
Fan Speeds: 2 (automated depending on humidity level)
Laundry Mode: Yes
Auto Restart: Yes
Child Lock: Yes
Continuous Drainage Option: Yes - comes with an adapter to fit the standard garden hose
|57 × 38 × 24 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|57 × 38 × 24 cm