Reverse Osmosis 6 Stage high flow with booster pump system-360GPD
Why do I need a water purifier?
South Africa is a water scarce country and we simply don't have enough water for a growing demand. The only way we can keep supplying water to everyone is by recycling our water and allowing less and less water to run off into the sea. The problem is that every time the water gets recycled it becomes more and more polluted. Most sewage treatment plants aren't even meeting the very basic standards that are required for water recycling and quite often raw sewage ends up in our rivers.
Wastewater from mines and industry pollute our water even further. The fact is that the water coming out of most taps today has become a health risk instead of a health benefit. Installing a water purifier removes that risk and replaces it with the valuable health benefit that is pure water!
How does reverse osmosis work?
Reverse osmosis is the most advanced process of water purification for drinking water purposes, below are some specifications:
- Removes 99% of bacteria and viruses
- Removes 95% of chemicals and heavy metals
- Uses a semi-permeable membrane that removes everything bigger than 0,0001 of a micron (that is a millimetre divided into 10 000 000 pieces!)
- Prevents bacteria growth in the system by automatically washing out everything the membrane removes
Reverse Osmosis System Stages:
Stage 1: Sediment pre-filter (5 Micron), removes large particles from the water that is visible to the human eye, these particles include mud, rust, dirt, floating particulates or any other large particle.
Stage 2: Activated Carbon pre-filter to remove ozone, pesticides, lime & chlorine.
Stage 3: Carbon block pre-filter reduces fine sediment, chlorine taste and reduce the concentration of heavy metals such as lead and copper.
Stage 4+5: 2 x 180 GPD TFC Reverse Osmosis Membrane are what removes particles that are not visible to the human eye, such as pesticides, herbicides, bacteria, viruses, parasites and metals. The membranes are continuously flushed in order to prevent blockage and build up of bacteria on the membrane.
Stage 6: Inline GAC filter, a filter with granular activated carbon (GAC) is a proven option to remove certain chemicals, particularly organic chemicals, from the water. GAC filters also can be used to remove chemicals that give objectionable odours or tastes to water such as hydrogen sulfide (rotten eggs odour) or chlorine.
What you get:
- Mounting bracket
- 1 x 10 Inch Sediment Filter Pre-filter
- 1 x 10 Inch Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) Pre-filter
- 1 x 10 Inch Coconut Shell Carbon Block 5 Micron Pre-filter
- 2 x 180 GPD Reverse Osmosis membranes
- 1 x T33 Post Activated Carbon Taste & Odour Filter
- 1 x Plastic housing spanner (special tool for replacing the filters)
- 1/4" White Tubing
- 3 x 10" Filter Housings
- 2 x RO Membrane Housings
- Pipe Fittings
- Booster pump
- Flow restrictor
3 Stage RO replacement pack: (Replace every 3-6 months or when the water pressure drops)
180GPD Membrane (Replace every 12 months or when the water pressure drops)
Post Carbon Filter (Replace every 12 months or when the water pressure drops)
- Not suitable for industrial applications.
- Installation is straightforward and all parts necessary for installation are included. Please ensure that installation is done correctly.
- Replacement filters are available and can be purchased from us directly.
- Please replace filters every 6 to 12 months depending on incoming water quality. Membrane should be replaced between 1 and 2 years of use also depending on incoming water quality.
Does not come with a storage tank or tap. Can be ordered separately
All filters are included in this package price.
This system is particularly useful in domestic kitchens, restaurant kitchens, small bottling or water bar lines and any other single point of use applications where required volume of pure water exceeds the capabilities of smaller domestic RO systems. It is not suitable for industrial applications. The system can produce about 50 liters per hour and up to 360 GPD (1000 liters/day).
Disclaimer: Purifiers intended for household use and limits apply to water quality and quantity. Have your water tested before installing a water purifier to ensure that it is the right solution. It is important to note that the volume of water put through the unit as well as the quality of the water will greatly influence the lifetime of the filters.
|40 × 30 × 55 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|40 × 30 × 55 cm