Water Shop Setup 300 to 500LPH
Water Shop Setup
Pure Water 4 Life specializes in water treatment plants for water shops. We provide the highest quality of Reverse Osmosis Plants. Deliveries and installations are done nationwide. In addition to the standard package that we offer, we can also custom build your plant according to your specific needs. We can provide water refill and bottling plants from 250 lph to 1500 lph. We offer technical experience of more than 15 years. We guarantee quality products at affordable prices. We value our clients and therefore we aim to build and maintain a good relationship with each client. We do not charge any monthly royalties, thereby enabling you as business owner to get the maximum benefit from your investment.
Pure Water 4 Life Water Bottling Plant:
DIAGRAM 1: PURE WATER 4 LIFE WATER BOTTLING PLANT
Diagram 1 represents a standard 300 - 500 litre per hour water refill and water bottling plant. Each of the 13 steps are explained in the diagram.
Systems with a smaller or larger capacity are also available on request.
Pure Water 4 Life store Offers:
Technical Support and Training
- Pure Water 4 Life will offer our wide range of expertise from our technical team during working hours, should you encounter any difficulties or have any questions.
- Full training will be provided with installation.
Pure Water 4 Life Water Bottling Plant Pricing:
Complete setup (as per diagram 1)
Promotional price: R133,350.00 (incl. VAT & installation, excl. delivery)
Customized packages may be quoted individually on request.
* Price includes VAT. and installation, Price excludes delivery & storage tanks.
You can also view our entry level water bottling systems available. See link for details: Water Bottling System
For a personalized quote including delivery, click here: Get a Quote
|1900 × 1900 × 1900 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.