Water-to-GO Bottle – 750ml
Water-to-Go is based on technology originally developed for NASA. The 750ml bottle comes with a filter that lasts approximately 3 months (it filters up to 200 Litres) and is easily replaceable with the refill filter cartridges.
Get your refill filters here
Water-to-Go is the must-have bottle for any situation. Not only is the Water-to-GO Bottle – 750ml a lightweight, reusable filtered water bottle, but its 3 in 1 filter technology means that you can drink safely from any non-salt water source.
Created based on technology originally developed for NASA our 3 in 1 filter eliminates over 99.9% of all Bacteria, Viruses, Chlorine, Fluoride and Heavy Metals such as Lead, from your water leaving you with safe, healthy water for you.
With the increased concerns about the quality of tap water and the expense of bottled water, our BPA free filtered bottle ensures that you have access to safe water wherever you are.
Eliminate single-use plastic water bottles by using a Water-to-GO Bottle – 750ml. Reduce your plastic consumption, adding less plastic to the environment!
Water-to-Go Bottles use a Unique 3-in-1 Filter Technology
The filters used in the BPA free water bottles are created based on technology originally developed for the NASA space programme.
Three different (1 traditional and 2 nano) technologies are forged together in one filter to remove over 99.9% of all microbiological contaminants in water.
The three technologies used in a Water-to-Go filter are:
- Mechanical filtration; a very small pore size that stops contaminants from passing through.
- Electrical (by a positive charge) reduces the pore size even further and attracts the contaminants like a magnet would, trapping them inside the filter.
- Finally, our filters use activated carbon but instead of using adhesives to glue the carbon particles together, (which vastly reduces the carbon’s efficiency) it is contained within the membrane, helping to reduce contaminants whilst eliminating bad tastes and odours. Try filtering water from your domestic filter and taste the difference!
The results of the filtration system within the Water-to-Go bottles are demonstrable and the filter has been independently tested against internationally recognised standards by industry specialists in the USA, Europe and India; all have confirmed that the filters in the Water-to-Go bottles eliminate over 99.9% of harmful contaminants in water. As tested by:
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
BSC Laboratories (Florida USA)
Bangalore Test House
- Includes one filter
- Removes over 99.9% of all microbiological contaminants and more
- Weighs 138g (with filter in)
- BPA free / all materials
- FDA approved
- Bottle Dishwasher Proof (Lid is handwash only)
- Removes over 99.9% of metals and chemicals including
- Chlorine, Fluoride
- Chromium, Mercury, Nickel, Copper, Iron
- Lead, Gold, Silver
- Volatile Organic Compounds including Formaldehyde
- Protects you from waterborne viruses including Norwalk, Hepatitis A, Tota Virus, Polio, Adenoviruses, Enteroviruses, Reoviruses
- Takes out over 99.9% of bacteria including:
- Coliform, E.Coli, Cholera, Typhus
- Dysentery, Botulism,
- Vibrio Disease, Campylobacteriosis
- Leptospirosis – Weil’s Disease
- Legionella (Legionnaires Disease and Pontiac Fever)
- Filters waterborne pathogens and oocystes (protozoa) including:
- Giardia lamblia
- Fasciolopsiasis Taeniasis – Tapeworm
- Echinococcosis Ascariasis
- Coenorosis Schistosomiasis
- Cryptosporidium Tryonosoma (Sleeping Sickness)
- Threadworm Guinea Worm
- Hookworm Roundworm
- Pinworm Onchiocerca
- Fasciola Hepatica/Liver fluke
- Water-to-Go filters are intended to remove contamination from water.
- Filters will become inefficient if used with additives such as isotonic powders, cordials, juices etc.
- Not recommended to filter urine for drinking purposes.
- Not effective on seawater
- Filters 200 litres of water (roughly one water bottle filled three times per day for 3 months)
- Deactivates when dry
- Biodegradable filter membrane
- Recyclable end caps
|15 × 10 × 26 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|15 × 10 × 26 cm