2000 LPD Water Bottling Business Plug and Play
Promotional price: R 51,299.00 (incl. VAT & installation, excl. delivery)
The plug and play bottling systems are designed as a small start-up bottling plant. It can either be used to sell water directly to the public or to bottle your own water. These systems are designed to be used on municipal water only. We can also supply you with a quote on bigger volume systems and alternative sources of water to be treated.
- Compact table with a small footprint that houses all purification equipment and serves as bottling table.
- Unit is very easy to install, because it is factory built and tested and requires very little assembly.
- Compact and well-designed bottling stations on top of the unit.
Plug and Play 2000 liter per day packaged plant include:
- PP-418 Reverse osmosis purifier with 4 x 180GPD membranes (80-100 liters per hour purification)
- 3 stage 10" big blue pre filter(sediment, carbon and siliphos filters)
- Water meter to monitor amount of water sold or bottled
- Taste and odour polishing filter
- self-priming pump
- UV light for sterilizing water before bottling
- Table to house purification equipment and be used as bottling table
- 4 x bottling stations for 5 liter bottles and smaller
- 1 x bottling station on the side for 25 liter bottles and smaller
*Must be connected to a additional storage tank of 1000 or 2500 liters.
For a personalized quote including delivery, click here: Get a Quote
Disclaimer: The plug and play bottling units are designed for small start-up bottling operations and limits apply to water quality and quantity. Have your water tested before installing a plug and play bottling unit to ensure that it is the right solution. It is important to note that the volume of water put through the unit as well as the quality of the water will greatly influence the lifetime of the filters.
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.