3 Stage 20 inch Big Blue Descaler with steel bracket
A descaler is a cost effective way of protecting different elements in your house that work with water from lime scale. The descaler uses siliphos crystals which slowly dissolves into the water and keeps Calcium and Magnesium in suspension. It is important to note that the Calcium and Magnesium are still present in the water, but will not form a scale on the elements. The water will in other words still taste the same and have the same characteristics as before. The sole purpose of the descaler is to lengthen the lifetime of elements such as pipes, geysers, kettles, washing machines etc. by preventing lime scale from forming on them.
Optimal flow rate is 1500 liters per hour, but can handle a maximum flow rate of 3000 liters per hour
It is important to note that in some extreme cases where there is excessive lime in the water, the crystals can start to melt together and cause blockages. If there is excessive lime in the water a water softener may be a more viable option.
Stages of Water Filtration System:
Stage 1: Sediment filtration
This is a 50 micron sediment filter that will remove sediment, silt, rust and loose particles to ensure clear water.
Stage 2: Activated carbon filtration
The activated carbon filter that will remove chlorine, volatile organic compounds (VOC's) and bad tastes and odours from the water.
Stage 3: Siliphos crystals
The housing has 5kg of siliphos crystals on the inside and these crystals have to be topped up as they dissolve with usage. The frequency at which they must be topped up will depend on your usage and water quality.
- maximum pressure: 6bar
- maximum flow rate: 2500lph
- port size: 25mm
Disclaimer: Big blue filters are intended for fine filtration and limits apply to water quality and quantity. Have your water tested before installing a big blue filter to ensure that it is the right solution. It is important to note that the volume of water put through the unit as well as the quality of the water will greatly influence the lifetime of the filters
|60 × 22 × 74 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|60 × 22 × 74 cm