Aquatabs 8.68g Tub – 5 pack
Disinfect up to 5,000 Litres/tablet. Perfect for large water tankers.
Also available in a 10 pack.
One 8.68g tablet from the Aquatabs 8.68g Tub can purify a container of 5,000 litres of clear water, 2,500 litres of turbid water, and 1,000 litres of water in emergency relief situations. The Aquatabs 8.68g Tub contains 10 x tablets that are great to disinfect water containers where the water will be completely used before refilling from a suspect water source. These include large water tankers transporting water to water-scarce communities as well as large Jojo tanks. The residual chlorine left in the empty containers helps prevent recontamination of the water tanks should safe drinking water be placed into the tank.
- Tub – Each has 10 dissolving tablets.
- Large Volume – One Aquatabs 8.68g dissolving tablet can purify a container of 5,000 litres of cold or lukewarm clear water, 2,500 litres of dirty water and 1,000 litres of water in emergency relief situations.
- Ease of Use – Simply put in water and wait 30 minutes and you have clean safe drinking water.
- Affordability – One of the least expensive options for water treatment.
- Safe to store and handle – The Aquatabs tablets have a 5-year life (from date of manufacture).
- For Disaster Relief – Designed specifically for immediate response to disasters so clean and safe water can be provided for the displaced families and communities.
- Saves Time – Fewer trips to the clinic with safe water means less money spent
- Saves Space – In post-disaster times or the displacement of families, there isn’t space to carry clean water.
- Saves Lives – Every family can source any water they can find and know their family has clean and safe water to survive the hardship they are experiencing.
- Kills Pathogens – Aquatabs tablets will lead to a 99.9999% reduction in bacteria, a 99.99% reduction in viruses and a 99.9% reduction in Cysts (Giardia) within 30 minutes when used in non-turbid water.
|40 × 20 × 8 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|40 × 20 × 8 cm