BIBO Fizz Bar Sparkling Drink Maker
*Please check stock availability before placing your order!
The BIBO Fizz Bar Sparkling Drink Maker has a patented fizz infuser that creates a controlled release of pressure, which allows you to carbonate any beverage you desire. It will also completely adapt to your preferences, allowing you to choose the amount of fizz in your drink. The sleek, stylish and compact design makes it the perfect accessory to any kitchen or drinks area.
- Sparkling drink maker
- Includes CO2 cylinder
- Carbonates any of your favourite beverages quickly, easily and economically
- Refizz your flat drinks
- Can be used with tea infusions, juice, water, flat beer, cold drinks or wine
- Allows you to create healthier drinks
- Sleek, stylish and compact design
- Requires no electricity or batteries
- Very easy to use and clean
- Includes 1 x BIBO Fizz Bottle, 1 Litre
- CO2 Cylinder can fizz up to 60 Litres
- Refills can only be purchased online, and are not available from supermarkets
Tips and tricks for use:
- Fill up to the the fill line - if the liquid level is too low, the carbonating spout won't reach the liquid
- Make sure you lock the bottle into the carbonating cap - push it up so the locking protrusions fit in, then twist it until it locks into place, then push the whole thing so that it sits vertically
- Push the fizz button on top as many times as you like to get your desired level of fizz, but stop and wait if your beverage foams and wait for the foaming to subside
- Remove the whole bottle and carbonating cap from the machine, then lift the silver tab on the front of the carbonating cap to release pressure safely. The large tab is a slow release valve and the small one a fast release. Use the slow release for very foamy beverages
- Once the pressure has been released, you will be able to unscrew the bottle from the carbonating cap
- Use the bottle cap to store your carbonated drinks in the fridge
- This product comes with a 1 year warranty
- Using another brand of gas canister will void the warranty
|20 × 10 × 40 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|20 × 10 × 40 cm