Clinobrite – 25kg
Please check stock availability before placing your order!
8 Reasons Why Your Swimming Pool NEEDS Clinobrite!
1. It saves you money.
Clinobrite saves you money by reducing the harmful chlorine consumption of your swimming pool. It does this by scavenging chlorine consuming ammonia and ammonia compounds from the water. These unwanted chemicals rapidly use up pool chlorine by reacting with it to produce undesirable, odour causing chloramines.. Ammonia enters pool water from bathers sweat and urine. Thunderstorm activity also produces undesirable nitrates that end up in your pool water.
2. It dramatically improves pool water clarity.
Unlike ordinary filter sand, the surface of Clinobrite grains is not smooth. Clinobrite grains attract and trap extremely fine dirt particles and algae directly onto their surfaces and not just between the grains like ordinary sand. You should notice a great improvement in the water clarity of your pool after just a few hours of changing your sand to Clinobrite.
3. No more green pool water
Ammonia is one of the main food sources for algae. Clinobrite removes this food source (ammonia) by a process called ion-exchange. Clinobrite scavenges and holds onto the ammonium ions within it's crystalline structure. In short, no more ammonia means no more algae!
4. No more burning eyes.
Ammonia and nitrates in pool water react very rapidly with pool chlorine to form highly undesirable Chloramines (monochloramine and dichloramine) which cause red and burning eyes. Clinobrite is able to effectively remove Chloramines from the pool water, which means no more burning eyes!
4. No more unpleasant pool smell.
The unpleasant "chlorine smell" on your skin after bathing in chlorinated water is not caused by chlorine at all. In fact it is caused by Chloramines. Clinobrite effectively eliminates Chloramines in the pool water and thus eliminates unpleasant pool odours.
5. You do your part to help the environment.
Clinobrite is a 100% natural mineral. This mineral is used in industry as a pollution cleanup material and has even been used to clean up nuclear disasters. By using Clinobrite, there is a significantly reduced need to use toxic and harmful pool chemicals to do the same job. Also, when it is time to replace the Clinobrite in your pool filter, simply spread your old ammonia-loaded Clinobrite onto your lawn and watch your grass grow! Used Clinobrite acts as the perfect slow release fertilizer for your lawn and flower beds! Best of all, it is completely natural!
6. It helps protect your health.
Clinobrite removes highly toxic heavy metals such as lead as well as some of the most dangerous radionuclides like Caesium and Strontium. It also capable of filtering out harmful, diarrhoea causing cysts of cryptosporidium which are becoming a problem in municipal waters.
Also, unlike glass filters, it's not invisible in pool water (should something go wrong with your filter tank or sparge pipes.) Its safe and will not splinter. By using Clinobrite, you help protect your family's health.
7. It can be used over again.
Unsaturated Clinobrite never stops working. It absorbs ammonia from your pool water on a 24 hour basis. Consequently over time, the Clinobrite will become saturated with ammonia, and needs to be regenerated. Simply turn off your pump, unscrew the filter top, drain out all the water and add a 10% solution of brine (salt and water) on top of your Clinobrite filter medium. The Clinobrite media should be fully submerged in the salt solution. Leave this over night to remove all the absorbed ammonia from the Clinobrite structure. In the morning, backwash your filter for 5 minutes to wash away the ammonia and rinse for a further 2 minutes. Before switching to the filter cycle, do a backwash water clarity check. For detailed information on the regeneration of Clinobrite, visit our Instructions.
A complete change of your Clinobrite filter medium at least once per year is recommended for pools with high bathing loads. This is because oils and sun screen lotion build-up can clog the filter medium. These oils do not wash off with simple backwashes.
8. It saves water
Clinobrite is lighter in weight than ordinary sand or glass. It therefore lifts easier in the filter during backwash cycles which means that your backwash cycle times can be reduced. Lots of water saved!
Clinobrite is a natural zeolite and used as a direct substitute for outdated filter sand or glass in sediment filtration.
Weight of bag 25kg
Removes 40-50% more physical dirt than old, outdated sand/glass systems.
Removes cysts of cryptosporidium.
Absorbs and holds harmful heavy metals such as lead.
|72 × 50 × 12 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|72 × 50 × 12 cm