Complete 2 Tap Glass Tank Dispenser
The glass tank dispenser is designed as a water dispensing point for retail outlets and allows for customers to refill their own bottles with purified water.
The unit includes a blue light, bubbler and branding and is a feature for any store.
The table is made from stainless steel and includes 2 x taps for refilling bottles and has 2 x granite tops and 1 x stainless steel drip tray.
The unit also comes with an air filter and UV sterilizer to ensure that the water in the glass tank stays clean and sterilized.
Please note that this setup does not include the purification system
Stainless steel table
2 x granite slabs
1 x Stainless steel drip tray
200 liter glass tank
Blue LED light
Bubbler including air pump, filter and piping
2 x Dispensing faucets and plumbing
Table: height = 91cm, width = 74cm, depth = 66cm
Tank: height = 143cm, width = 55cm, depth = 38cm
Total height = 234cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.