DAB JETCOM 102M AUTO 0.75kw Water Booster Pump
Perfect for water pressure boosting and small garden irrigation & is able to pump water with low levels of sand debris
Self-priming suction capacity of up to 8m, even when water has air bubbles
Manufactured for durability with a cast-iron body, die-cast aluminium motor support & technopolymer, stainless steel and carbon/ceramic components
12 month limited warranty
DAB JETCOM 102M Self-Priming Centrifugal Pump, 0.75kW, 220V, 1HP to be used on gardens and small farms or small scale industrial services where self-priming is required
With over 40 years in the industry, DAB Pumps has manufactured and designed some of the finest electric driven water pumps and systems to date using the latest technologies.
Operating range: from 0.6 to 5.4 m3/h with head up to 54 metres
P2 nominal: 0.75kW, 1HP
Maximum suction depth: Up to 8m
Pumped liquid: clean, free of solids and abrasives, non-viscous, non-aggressive, non-crystallised and chemically neutral, with properties similar to water
Liquid temperature range: from 0 °C to +35 °C
Maximum operating pressure: 1 bar (1000kPa)
Motor protection class: IP 44
Protection class at the terminal board: IP 55
Insulation class: F
Dimensions: L x 470mm B x 240mm H x 240mm
What's in the box
1 x Pump
|50 × 40 × 40 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|50 × 40 × 40 cm