DAB JETCOM 82M 0.60kw Water Booster Pump
Click here to view this pump with a pressure controller.
Self priming centrifugal pump with excellent suction capacity even in the presence of air bubbles.
Suitable for pumping water with low levels of sandy impurities.
Especially used in domestic water supply installations. Suitable for small farms and gardening, small scale industrial services and where self priming is necessary.
CONSTRUCTIONAL FEATURES OF THE PUMP:
Pump body in technocpolymer and motor support in die cast aluminium.
Impeller, diffuser, venturi tube and sand guard in technopolymer
Stainless steel wear ring.
Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal.
CONSTRUCTIONAL FEATURES OF THE MOTOR:
Asynchronous type, closed, with external air cooling.
Rotor mounted on oversized greased-for-life ball bearings, to guarantee low noise and long life.
Incorporated thermo-amperometric protection and permanently inserted capacitor in the single phase version.
It is recommended to use overload protection for three phase motor protection, in compliance with current legislation.
Manufactured pursuant to CEI 2-3 and CEI 61-69 (EN 60335-2-41).
Operating range: from 0.6 to 5.4 m3/h with head up to 54 metres.
Liquid quality requirements: clean, free from solid or abrasive contaminants, non-viscous, non-aggressive, uncrystallised and chemically neutral.
Liquid temperature range: from 0°C to +35°C for domestic use (EN 60335-2-41).
Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C
Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar (600 kPa)
Maximum suction depth: 8 metres.
Installation: fixed in a horizontal position.
Special executions on request: alternative voltages and/or frequencies.
Motor protection rating: IP 44
Terminal block protection rating: IP 55
Insulation class: F
Standard input voltage: single phase 220/240 V / 50 Hz
three phase 230/400 V - 50 Hz
Please note: All Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
|50 × 30 × 30 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|50 × 30 × 30 cm