E-Boil BlueWave 20 Litre – Stainless Steel Finish
*Please note that the e-boil systems are built per order.
*There is a 10 working day lead time to build the system and a further 2 - 5 working days for delivery.
The new and improved E-Boil BlueWave, the wall-mounted boiling water system that never runs dry.
Whether it is for home use or for a small office environment, you will never have to wait for the kettle to boil again!
With hot water for tea, coffee and cooking always on tap the E-boil will save you precious time in the kitchen, as well as energy and cost.
The energy efficient E-Boil product is a fully South African designed and manufactured product, and has been regarded as the “Best in Class” automated boiling water dispenser in South Africa.
E-Boil BlueWave 20 Litre – Stainless Steel finish
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE E-BOIL BLUEWAVE SYSTEM:
**NEW FEATURES OF THE NEW AND IMPROVED E-BOIL BLUEWAVE DISPENSERS**
• Unique BlueWave Technology – takes electricity saving to the next level
• Nano-technology stain/scratch resistant side panels
• Easily located on/off switch supplied as standard
• New, sleek and practical body design to enhance look and feel
• Superior control system suited for all conditions
• Energy management AEMS technology
• State-of-the-art digital electronic control unit which monitors and controls the system operation in real time
• Colour coded side panels available
- Extra thick eco-friendly insulation offering best in class energy efficiency.
• Automatic temperature calibration to accurately determine
the correct boiling set point. If required the temperature can
also be adjusted between 50 – 99ºC.
• Very accurate digital temperature control to 0.5ºC of set point
• Built-in electricity surge and spike protection
• Approved to IEC Standards
• Automatic audio/visual fault finder. This reduces possible
fault finding down time
• Automatic altitude and barometric pressure compensation
• Sophisticated yet simple to install, operate and maintain. Only
2 moving parts
• Single copper tank with anti-microbial properties
• Safe and hygienic
• Programmable seven day timer option available
• Colour coding and custom branding available
• 12 Month warranty on components.
|46 × 22 × 60 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|46 × 22 × 60 cm