H2GO Manual Water Purifier
Runxin’s domestic range Runlucky RL-W20 manual water purifiers on the local market, dubbed the H2GO.
This portable filtration and purification system is ideal for use in remote areas and will serve the needs of the South African 4×4 and camping community well.
H2GO is a manually controlled portable filtration system offering filtration accuracy of 0.01μm. The H2GO uses polypropylene filter cloth with an ultrafiltration unit, efficiently removing harmful micro-organisms in water. Ultrafiltration processes (UF) in particularly have become increasingly important during the past decades due to their mild and energetically favourable separation and concentration technique, which have been commercialized in pharmaceutical, chemical, and food industries.
The filter element can be quickly installed and is easy to clean. The system can be used for both surface and ground water.
At 320mm x 78mm x 350mm, the H2GO unit is easy to store and transport.
The H2GO is suitable for multiple locations using water from any source. It requires no power and is lightweight and compact, folding up for easy storage. It can help save money and plastic waste by avoiding the need for buying bottled water. The only maintenance required is periodic replacement of the filter cartridge.
Drink water anywhere with the Manual Water Purifier.
- Backpacking travellers
- Outdoor adventurist (4 x 4/bike adventure trails)
- Camping & caravan travellers
- Special applications – rescue areas no access with water
- Suitable for multiple locations using water from any source.
- No need to carry heavy water bottles on vehicles
- This unit is suitable for holidays and camping where the water is full of sediments.
- No power needed
- Save money on bottled water and avoid plastic waste
- Filters bacteria, viruses, cysts and all other waterborne parasites.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Folds up into easy to store unit. It is the most reliable water purification systems for camping & hiking.
All filter cartridges have a lifespan. They need replacement from time to time, depending on their condition. We recommend you replace them every 3 -6 months with regular use, or at least every 12 months: H2GO filter replacement pack
But for any specific care and cleaning instructions, you must read the specifications page for your guidance.
We recommend purchasing the Aquatabs 67mg tablets to flush the system after use to prevent bacteria from growing in your filters while it is not in use.
Clean water flow rate: 1.5 lts/min
Filter element: PP + UF
PP Cotton Filtration Accuracy: 5 micron
PP Cotton Filtration Application: Polypropylene filter cloth, also known as PP filter cloth, finds application in liquid-solid filtration on account of high resistance to most acids and alkalis.
Ultra-Filtration Accuracy: 0.01 micron
Ultra-Filtration Application: Ultrafiltration systems utilize hollow membrane fibres to eliminate suspended solids, bacteria, viruses, and pathogens from the feed water.
Water source: Surface or ground water
Dimensions: 320mm x 78mm x 350mm
|40 × 35 × 10 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|40 × 35 × 10 cm