High Grade Softener Resin – 25kg
Used inside pressure vessel of water softener to remove limescale.
Needs to be replaced every 2 to 5 years depending on incoming water hardness
HG-C100 (& C100E) a conventional gel-type cation exchange resin for the removal of hardness ions to prevent scale build-up.
Ion exchange reduces the hardness by replacing magnesium and calcium ions with sodium or potassium ions. The resin is regenerated by washing it with a salt solution.
In domestic applications a low level of hardness can be permitted. In industrial applications, particularly boilers, total hardness has to be removed.
- High exchange capacity
- High mechanical strength
- Uniform particle size with good hydraulic characteristics
- Good selectivity
- Good thermo-tolerant characteristics
- Excellent physical and chemical stability
|36 × 15 × 61 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|36 × 15 × 61 cm