Home Filter VF100
The Home Filter VF100 Removes 99.99999% Of All Bacteria & Protozoa.
The Home Filter VF100 is a versatile, portable filter that comes with a variety of adapters allowing you to connect it up to most water bottles or bucket and a standard outdoor tap with a threaded outlet, even connected it right to your Jojo tank if it has a standard threaded tap.
The Home Filter VF100 enables you to filter municipal water straight from your own tap or water collected from rivers, dams or streams. With no replacement parts need the Home Filter VF100 has the added benefit of years of use if properly maintained by backflushing after each use.
Included in the package are all the connectors, adaptors and tubing needed to connect the Home Filter VF100 to the above-mentioned outlets and containers quickly and easily.
To increase the lifespan of the Home Filter VF100 even further and to provide additional filtration, it is recommended to pair it up with the Home Pre-Filter VF200.
- 0.1 micron absolute — No bacteria, protozoa, or cysts, removes 99.99999% of all bacteria & 99.3% of viruses. Does not removed dissolved particles.
- Clearwater – Removes all dirt and solids.
- It’s Simple — No Chemicals needed, minimal construction, use any plastic bucket or plastic bottle, No Replacement Parts; even attach it to a spigot with hose threads
- Cost-Efficient — One system provides clean and safe water for next to nothing a day over its lifetime.
- Fast Flow — supplies 1 litre every 2 minutes
- Easy Maintenance — Just backflush after each use
- Long-Lasting — With proper maintenance, it can last many years for an entire family
- Large Volume – Get up to 300 000 litres of clean water from the Bucket Filter.
- Disaster Relief — fast solution to a clean water need
- Meets and exceeds WHO standards — Meets WHO performance criteria and is classified as providing Targeted protection.
- Food Grade Plastic – Safe to use for your water filtering needs
|20 × 20 × 20 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|20 × 20 × 20 cm