Home Pre-Filter VF200
The Home Pre-Filter VF200 improves the taste of water when used with the Home Filter VF100.
Please Note that this must be used with the Home Filter VF100. It is not a stand-alone filter.
The Home Pre-Filter VF200 is an add on to the Home Filter VF100. The Home Pre-Filter VF200 gets placed on the water line before the Home Filter VF100 to help filter out the larger particles so that they do not reach the Home Filter VF100. This will help extend the life of the Home Filter VF100 and also aids in reducing suspended particles increasing water quality. The Home Pre-Filter VF200 is not a stand-alone filter and must be used in line with the Home Filter VF100.
- Reticulated Foam – Carbon-based reticulated foam filtration infused with Silver.
- Silver Infused – Bacteriostatic properties preventing biofouling in the foam.
- It’s Simple — Attach to the Home Filter for longer-lasting life and consistent flow.
- Cost-Efficient — By adding the Home Pre-Filter you extend the life of your primary filter. It does not affect the flow rate but keeps the consistency of the primary Home Filter flow.
- Easy Maintenance — screw open and clean out the filter media.
- Pore Size – 60 to 100-micron openings.
- Filtration Capacity – Filter up to 5,000 litres.
|20 × 20 × 20 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|20 × 20 × 20 cm