Filter cartridge – In-line GAC post filter 1/4 inch FNPT NSF – 25 Pack
T33 Granular Activated Post Carbon Filter
The Granular activated T33 post carbon filter is made of high-quality coconut shell activated carbon or nutshell activated carbon, therefore, it does not need any binding agent, and it directly fills the plastic housing. This kind of filter has a good seal performance and a large flow rate. Sintering activated carbon T33 filter uses nontoxic and tasteless efficient coconut shell activated carbon and coal activated carbon as the main body, supplemented by food grade adhesive material, after special craft processing molding, makes the filter both have adsorption effect and filtration effect.
The T33 post carbon filter’s main capabilities are improving the taste of water and eliminating the peculiar smell, the use deadline generally for 6 ~ 12 months. However, according to the water quantity and water quality, the service life will be affected by a certain influences. The T33 activated carbon filter, mainly used in water purification equipment, household water purifier, and water purification machine.
A filter with granular activated carbon (GAC) is a proven option to remove certain chemicals, particularly organic chemicals, from water. GAC filters also can be used to remove chemicals that give objectionable odors or tastes to water such as hydrogen sulfide (rotten eggs odor) or chlorine.
Features Of The Post Carbon Filter:
Absorbs organic compounds
Removes odor and residual chlorine
Makes the filtering liquid decolorize and clarify
Filters out particles and impurities
Uniform density, long service life
No carbon powder migration
Applications Of The Post Carbon Filter:
Water purification, water treatment, and food decolorizing
Oilfield water injection filtration
Chemical liquid filtration
Specifications Of The Post Carbon Filter:
Filter Medium: Coconut Shell Activated Carbon/ Coal Activated Carbon
Outside Diameter: 2”
Inlet/Outlet: 1/4” FNPT
Length: 9.87”, 10”
End caps: Polypropylene
Max. Differential Pressure: 58PSI
Maximum Inflow Temperature: 52℃
Max. Flow Rate: 1.0GMP
Residual Chlorine Removal Rate: ＞96% Iodine
Adsorption Rate: ＞950mg/g COD
Removal Rate: ＞20%
|27 × 27 × 27 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|27 × 27 × 27 cm