Klorman Complete inline Chlorinator with 4 cartridges
The Klorman Inline Chlorinator would be installed on a water line, as the water flows through the unit small amounts of the chlorine tablets dissolve into the water and are carried away with the water.
The Level of chlorine being added is controlled by a spring, which lowers or raises the chlorine cartridge into the flow of incoming water. The lower the cartridge the more tablets are exposed to the water and the larger the dosage, the higher the cartridge the fewer tablets are exposed and the dosage level is lower.
The Chlorine cartridges hold a total of 10 Chlorine tablets each.
The Life span of the chlorine cartridges differs from application to application and is dependent on a number of variables including:
Quality of the source water
Flow rate (liters per hour)
The Dosage level set on the unit
What you get:
1 x Klorman inline Chlorinator
4 x Klorman Chlorine cartridges
Components and parts for Inline Chlorinator:
Installation of Inline Chlorinator:
There are two options for installing the Chlorinator, either you can install the unit directly inline or alternatively you can install the unit with a bypass setup. The Bypass setup will allow you to have more control of the unit, allowing you to "disconnect" the chlorinator without stopping the main flow.
Parts and Consumables:
|35 × 35 × 27 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|35 × 35 × 27 cm