Filter cartridge – Mineral stone filter – 10 Pack
Subject to stock availability
Mineral Stone Filter Cartridge
Reverse osmosis is the most effective way of removing unwanted contaminants from drinking water. In the course of reverse osmosis water treatment, although not deliberate, can potentially beneficial nutrients are removed, providing of course there were present in the first place. Though often minerals may be present that are not in the correct form or may contain other contaminants, and thus best removed anyway.
Re-mineralization is a process in which the water after passing through the reverse osmosis membrane is stabilized with the addition of minerals accomplished by the use of our limestone media filter. The mineral composition of limestone is highly variable depending upon the source.
Minerals in water make the water passive and are beneficial to us. The release of these minerals also has an ascetic effect on the water often making taste much better. Minerals such as calcium and magnesium also have the benefit of pH adjustments often making the water more alkaline.
After absorption of the minerals, the body uses them with specific organic molecules for the needs of the proper function of that molecule. However, some minerals remain as ions in the body. These ions are a part of biology. There are also many studies demonstrating the uptake of minerals from water, with absorption rates as high or higher than seen in common foods. Calcium and magnesium in water (minerals contributing to the hardness of water) have had beneficial effects on people, including cardiovascular disease and higher bone mass densities.
1. This filter is not to be used where the water is micro-biologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the unit.
2. Always flush 4 gallons of water through the new Re-materializing In-Line Filter.
|28 × 25 × 10 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|28 × 25 × 10 cm