Ozone Air Purifier
Wall-mounted ozone sanitiser (200mg/hr) with 4 timer settings for permanent ozone delivery
The Airzone OdoFree Air Freshener operates continuously, applying set amounts of ozone at desired levels to maintain clean, purified, odour free air in washrooms, toilets, garbage or smoking areas. Designed for odour control.
Benefits of Airzone OdoFree Air Sanitiser Ozone Generator:
- Oxidises micro-organisms and contaminants that cause bad odours and removes them permanently
- Removes smoke odours in the room or from clothing, furnishings and carpets
- Reduces and removes toxic gases such as toluene and formaldehyde emitted from varnish and paints
- Neutralise and remove micro-organisms in the air and surfaces in toilets and kitchens
- Discourages dust mites, pet dander and cockroaches by killing the bacteria, they are attracted to
- Prevents the growth of mould and maintain a bacteria free environment
- Maintains fresh clean air in musty mouldy environment
- Lavatories / toilets
- Staff toilets and gym toilets
- Pubs, restaurants smoking rooms
- Hotels guest toilets, guest house toilets, casinos smoking rooms, Change rooms
- Canteen / staff kitchen
- Ideal for freshly painted rooms
- - Product name Airzone OdoFree Sanitiser
- - Voltage input 100-240V/50-60HZ
- - Rated wattage 7W
- - Ozone output 200mg/h
- - Ozone working period 0-30 minutes
- - Effective coverage area 30m2
- - Adjustable auto cycle working period 1-12 hours
- - Dimension: 22 x 10.5 x 5cm
- - The machine features 24-hour timer cycle work
- - Automatic on and off settings
- - 12 month warranty against factory defects
Ozone is a toxic gas and should not be inhaled. High levels of ozone in the air can be dangerous, especially for asthma or similar types of conditions which the visitor may have, therefore the ozone function would normally be deployed when the area in which it is situated is semi vacant or unoccupied and this will ensure sanitisation of the air and surfaces.
|22 × 11 × 5 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|22 × 11 × 5 cm