RO-1500 : 250LPH Reverse Osmosis system
Promotional price: R38,640.00 (incl. VAT, excl. delivery)
Reverse Osmosis System:
Our semi industrial RO Systems are all custom built to provide a quality RO System with easily obtainable parts. The RO System is built onto a standard stainless steel frame enabling us to easily upgrade or change the units components or increase the units production. The custom built electrical control box includes over and under voltage protection, low pressure switch and cable float switch. Low energy membranes are used ensure extended lifetime of membranes and low operation pressures. Two pressure gauges are built onto the frame to monitor incoming pressure, booster pump pressure and concentrate water pressure. Two flow meters are also built onto the frame to monitor permeate and concentrate water flow rate per minute. 2 Stage Prefiltration with sediment and Carbon filters. All our units require a feed water pressure of 2 bar to ensure that the pressure on the membrane is sufficient.
1 x 4040 membrane
150-250 liters per hour
3000-5000 liters per day
0.55KW VSD Booster Pump
2 Stage Prefiltration with sediment and Carbon filters
- Electrical: Over and under voltage protection / Low pressure switch / Cable float switch for tank full
- Membrane Housing & Frame: 304 Stainless steel
- Flow meters: Permeate / concentrate
- Pressure meters: Incoming pressure / Booster pump pressure / Concentrate pressure
- Membranes: Vontron low pressure membrane
For a personalized quote including delivery, click here: Get a Quote
Disclaimer: Limits apply to water quality and quantity that the unit can handle. Have your water tested before installation to ensure that it is the right solution. It is important to note that the volume of water put through the unit as well as the quality of the water will greatly influence the working of the unit and lifetime of parts
|100 × 100 × 180 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.