These Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membranes are made from the highest grade thin-film composite (TFC) polyamide membrane, and consists of three layers in spiral wound design. Using the industry’s most reliable advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication, these membranes deliver consistent performance that equipment suppliers, water treatment dealers and residential customers can rely on.
This RO membrane offers the highest quality water for small commercial systems and domestic water systems, removing 99% of biological contaminants such as bacteria, protozoa, giardia, cryptosporidium and protozoan cysts.
It is rated at 100 Gallons per Day. If you have chlorinated water, we recommend you use a sediment and carbon pre-filter. The residual chlorine in municipal or city water will destroy the Thin Film Composite (TFC) membrane.
TW30-1812-75 filtrates 75 gallons or 283 litres of water per day
TW30-2012-100 filtrates 100 gallons or 378 litres of water per day
TW30-2012-180 filtrates 180 gallons or 681 litres per day.
Should be replaced every 12 months depending on water quality
Residential drinking water, laboratory water, and high purity water beverage concentrated. Used in domestic RO system, whole-house water filtration systems, cooling tower water recycles and desalination.
|20 × 20 × 20 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|20 × 20 × 20 cm