Sawyer Mini Filter
Sawyers lightest and most versatile personal water filtration system, the Sawyer Mini Filter weighs just 57g, fits in the palm of your hand, and provides 0.1-micron absolute filtration — removing 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli, and removing 99.9999% of all protozoa (such as giardia and cryptosporidium). See how to maintain & clean your Sawyer Mini filter in the video below.
Attach the easy-to-use Sawyer Mini Filter to the included drinking pouch, use the included straw to drink directly from a water source, connect it to hydration pack tubing, or screw it onto standard disposable water and soft drink bottles.
Rated to filter up to 300,000 litres, the Sawyer Mini’s filtering membranes are sturdy enough to withstand backwashing using the included syringe, restoring up to 98.5% of the filter’s flow rate.
The Sawyer Mini Filter can be cleaned and reused almost indefinitely with no expensive cartridges to replace… ever. We recommend backwashing and sanitizing the filter after every outing for optimized use.
Great for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, and emergency preparedness, the Sawyer MINI gives you a number of ways to access clean water.
Simply fill up the included reusable pouch at any water source, screw the filter onto the pouch, and drink directly from the filter or squeeze water into a water bottle.
You can also drink directly from water sources with the included straw. For even more versatility, screw the filter onto most standard disposable water or soda bottles, or attach it inline on hydration packs.
In addition to the added versatility of being able to be used on any standard 28 mm threaded bottle or pouch, the Sawyer MINI filter provides higher levels of water filtration while also outlasting other personal filters on the market.
All of our filters are air tested three times before leaving our production facility to ensure that no pathogens can slip through our filter fibres, a claim that no other water filtration company can make.
View the Product Video
- 0.1-micron absolute — No bacteria, protozoa, or cysts, removes 99.9999% of all bacteria.
- Clearwater – Removes all dirt and solids.
- 300,000 Liters — Rated for up to 300,000 Liters of clean drinking water.
- It’s Simple — No chemicals, no construction, use any plastic bottle, the supplied water pouch, use as a straw, or attach it in-line on hydration packs (not included).
- Cost-Efficient — One system provides clean and safe water for next to nothing a day over its lifetime
- Easy Maintenance — Just backflush after each use
- Long-Lasting — With proper maintenance it can last many years
- Portable — Lightweight and ultra-compact
|30 × 30 × 10 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|30 × 30 × 10 cm