Solenco Air Purifier Purification Pal
*Please confirm stock before placing your order!
This Solenco Air Purifier Purification Pal helps to create comfortable and healthy air in the home. It features innovative air purifying technology which improves air quality and sleep. With a night light and customisable characters, this purifier ensures the highest quality air for your baby or child, while its low noise design ensures peace and quiet.
- Designed to clean the air in your baby's nursery or child's bedroom
- Improves sleep quality for baby and therefore parents
- Optional Night Light
- Four Stage Air Purification System
- Allergy Foundation of South Africa- Seal of Approval
- Ideal for a 10m2 Nursery, Bedroom or Playroom
- White Noise- Sleep Aid
- Interchangeable characters to customise for some play and fun
- Very energy efficient, only 45 Watts
- Very Quiet
- Replacement filters found here.
- 4320 Hour filter life
Air Purifier for your baby
Designed with babies in mind, the Solenco Air Purification Pal will improve your baby’s air quality. Breathing cleaner air has any number of benefits, both immediate, like improved sleep quality, and long-term, like increased life expectancy and reduced chances of developing dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease later in life. Breathing purified air will also help to protect your baby’s health now by reducing the chance of him or her catching colds and flu, and developing asthma, allergies and hay-fever.
Even the cleanest home can have polluted air – cleaning materials, carpets and upholstered fabrics, pets and nearby traffic can all impact indoor air quality. In fact, indoor air can be five times as polluted as outdoor air and, since indoor air is not circulated as much as outdoor air, many airborne pollutants thrive inside.
Solenco Air Purifiers to protect your baby whilst sleeping
This is where the Solenco Air Purification Pal’s four stage purification system comes into play. It kills bacteria and viruses and traps up to 99.975% of particles, allergens, pollen, dust, smoke, mould spores and pet dander. It also reduces VOCs (volatile organic compounds, which can be 10 times more concentrated indoors compared to outdoors), toxic fumes and odours, ensuring that your little one has an increased chance of developing a healthy respiratory system.
Health benefits aside, with its soft night light and cute interchangeable stickers, compact design and low noise output, the Solenco Air Purification Pal is perfect for your baby’s nursery.
For nurseries: 10m2 @ 4 air cycles/hour
Noise level: 24 – 48 dB (quieter than your electric toothbrush)
Power supply: 230V/50Hz (a normal plug-point)
Power consumption: 30-45W (minimal impact on your electricity bill)
Replacement Filter: 3 in 1- Prefilter, H13 HEPA Filter and Activated Carbon Filter
Air flow: 83m3/hour (ample for an average-sized room)
CADR rating: 92m3/hour (53.7cfm) (the clean air delivery rate measures an air purifier’s effectiveness in removing different particle sizes)
Filters 3-in-1: Pre filter, carbon and H13 HEPA (able to kill bacteria and viruses and trap up to 99.975% of particles, allergens, pollen, dust, smoke, mould spores and pet dander)
Filter lifespan:4320 Hours
UV-C: The ultraviolet light helps to kill microorganisms
UV light wavelengths: 254 nanometres
UV-C lamp: 20,000 hours (4 years @ 12 hours/day)
Dimensions & weight: 259mm x 179mm x 265mm; 2.5kg (ultra-light and easy to move)
Fan Speed: Four
Sleep mode: Yes
Warranty: 24 Months
|30 × 20 × 30 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|30 × 20 × 30 cm