Ultra Filtration 5 Stage system
Why do I need a water purifier?
South Africa is a water scarce country and we simply don't have enough water for a growing demand. The only way we can keep supplying water to everyone is by recycling our water and allowing less and less water to run off into the sea. The problem is that every time the water gets recycled it becomes more and more polluted. Most sewage treatment plants aren't even meeting the very basic standards that are required for water recycling and quite often raw sewage ends up in our rivers.
Wastewater from mines and industry pollute our water even further. The fact is that the water coming out of most taps today has become a health risk instead of a health benefit. Installing a water purifier removes that risk and replaces it with the valuable health benefit that is pure water!
Advantages of Ultra Filtration:
• Minimum operating pressure 30psi (2 bar)
• Is capable of purifying with low water pressure
• Doesn’t remove minerals from the water
• Doesn’t alter the PH of the water
• Requires no storage tank
• Doesn’t waste water
Stage 1: Sediment pre-filter (5 Micron), removes large particles from the water that is visible to the human eye, these particles include mud, rust, dirt, floating particulates or any other large particle.
Stage 2: Activated Carbon pre-filter to remove ozone, pesticides, lime & chlorine.
Stage 3: Carbon block pre-filter reduces fine sediment, chlorine taste and reduce the concentration of heavy metals such as lead and copper.
Stage 4: Ultra Filtration Membrane removes particles that are not visible to the human eye, such as pesticides, herbicides, bacteria, viruses, parasites and metals. The membrane is continuously flushed in order to prevent blockage and build up of bacteria on the membrane.
Stage 5: Inline GAC filter, a filter with granular activated carbon (GAC) is a proven option to remove certain chemicals, particularly organic chemicals, from the water. GAC filters also can be used to remove chemicals that give objectionable odours or tastes to water such as hydrogen sulfide (rotten eggs odour) or chlorine.
What you get:
• 1 x Mounting bracket
• 1 x 10 Inch 5 Micron Sediment Filter
• 1 x 10 Inch Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon Filter
• 1 x 10 Inch Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Block with 5-micron Filter
• 1 x Ultra Filtration Membrane (100 LPH)
• 1 x T33 Post Activated Carbon, taste and odour filter
• 1 x Plastic housing spanner (special tool for replacing the filters)
• ¼ Inch White tubing
• 3 x 10" Light Blue Filter Housings
• 1 x Chrome tap
• Pipe Fittings
• Technical assistance available during working hours per telephone if you need help/directions with installation.
3 Stage RO replacement pack: for system with light blue housings (Replace every 3-6 months or when the water pressure drops)
Ultra Filtration Membrane (Replace every 12 months or when the water pressure drops)
Post Carbon Filter (Replace every 12 months or when the water pressure drops)
Disclaimer: Purifiers intended for household use and limits apply to water quality and quantity. Have your water tested before installing a water purifier to ensure that it is the right solution. It is important to note that the volume of water put through the unit as well as the quality of the water will greatly influence the lifetime of the filters.
|41 × 25 × 43 cm
When will my order be delivered?
- All orders placed will be Delivered within 3 to 5 workdays.
- Location and the size of the order will be factors that contribute to when exactly your order will be delivered.
How much is the delivery fee?
- Each product has a specific delivery fee which can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
Who will deliver my order?
- Pure Water 4 Life makes use of reliable third-party contracted couriers with national delivery networks.
Where do we deliver to?
- Delivery takes place to all cities and towns within South Africa.
- There could be occasional remote or high-risk areas that may not be serviced by our couriers.
- In these isolated cases, we will contact the customer to make alternative arrangements before dispatching the order.
How will I know when my order is on its way?
- Once we dispatch your order, we will email the parcel tracking details to you.
- The tracking number may be used to track your parcel directly with the courier or with our sales office.
- You can do this telephonically or on the relevant websites.
Is there anything else I should take note of when my order arrives?
- The number of items you have ordered may not necessarily correspond to the number of containers delivered on the waybill.
- Note that more than one item may be packaged per container.
- Ensure that the number of containers delivered to you matches the quantity listed on the waybill.
- Don’t sign for goods that you have not received.
- If the packaging has damage, please note this on the waybill.
- Report any damage/shortage to us within two business days.
- We advise you to read our Terms and Conditions for more detailed information.
|41 × 25 × 43 cm